Menu planning and production are at the heart of every foodservice operation. The menu forms the basis of everything you need to feed children nutritious meals every day. Federal, state, and local nutritional and wellness guidelines present challenges to serving meals that resonate with students but are still cost-effective and healthy.
WebSMARTT Menu Planning & Production provides the tools for good management, effective decision making and the ability to compare nutrients to the standards. With built-in templates and an easy to use “drag and drop” interface, it is easy to rapidly create menu plan cycles and distribute them to individual sites. The software offers scalable menu planning to make the process simple and intuitive for districts of all sizes. You’ll be able to stay within your planned cost for each meal, as well as automate production management to increase accuracy and reduce waste. Streamlining menu planning and production will keep your operation running smoothly and efficiently, enabling you to:
- Replace “best guesses” with menu plan forecasts that are auto-generated based on historical data
- Create orders with a single push of a button for everything necessary to produce the menu plan based on those forecasts
- Develop food-based and nutrient standard menus easily using POS data
- Track meal sales data and nutritional analyses with a Menu Planning module that is fully integrated with POS
- Track menu plan costs by ingredient, item or for the whole day
- Share production data with other functions within WebSMARTT automatically and seamlessly, eliminating the need to rekey information for integrated reports
For more information about any of our Foodservice Accountability & Management software and hardware solutions, call one of our friendly, knowledgeable consultants. Click here for contact information.