myCard@School is a flexible design tool used to produce universal photo ID cards that can be used all around campus. myCard@School interfaces with all SL-Tech applications, third-party Point of Sale programs and other key SIF-compliant applications.
These customized ID cards can share information with the cafeteria, library, transportation, sporting events and student management systems, reducing redundant data entry and human error. This complete system package—including software, card printer and digital camera—means faster lines, quicker identification, and the added security of knowing who is authorized to be on campus.
- Gives students fast access to meal prepayment accounts
- Keeps your cafeteria lines moving quickly
- Provides secure student identification on campus
- Offers more convenience for parents
- Provides a cost-effective, complete solution including software, card printer and digital camera
- Makes the creation of photo ID cards easy, using the existing student database
- Produces cards instantly—no waiting for an external card provider
For more information about any of our Payment & Identity Services software and hardware solutions, call one of our friendly, knowledgeable consultants. Click here for contact information.